Monday, July 15, 2013

How to Make Money on Zazzle

I have a plan that I'm going to be implementing and we'll see how it goes.  The purpose of this blog is to keep me on track and to allow others to follow my journey to make a living on Zazzle.

Just a little background on myself before we get underway.  I attended a community college to study business but ended up dropping out to become a professional online poker player.  Sounds ridiculous, right?  It actually worked out quite well until the Department of Justice shut down the online poker sites in the United States.  After the poker take over by the DOJ, I picked up a job doing graphic design at a well known Facebook boutique shop but I don't want to mention the name.  I ended up leaving the job after a year and a half and moved to the beach in Oak Island, NC.  I've done some odd jobs here and there since the move but I've now decided to start making money online; more specifically to start making money on Zazzle.  So, here we are!

Since you're here, you probably already have an idea of what Zazzle is.  A lot of people want to know how to make money on Zazzle.  I hope we can all learn to do exactly that through research and trial and error.  They allow you to upload designs that you've created and post them on shirts, bags, mugs, stickers, poster, etc.  Once you've uploaded the designs and created your own store, you can begin selling your products.  Zazzle does everything from making the products with your designs, to collecting payment and handling customers.  The only thing a seller has to do is upload their designs and market their products, for which they receive royalties.  Sounds a lot easier than it is from what I've been learning these past few weeks.  Competing with millions of others is hard!

I will update by sharing my business plan within the next week or so. I think it's awesome and should start generating Zazzle sales the first day in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment