Friday, July 19, 2013

Search Engine Optimization

Another quick update -

Over the past couple of days, I haven't being doing much designing but have uploaded some shirts I had already created to my Zazzle store.  I hope that my designs will sell well once I start marketing them but the only way to find out is to get traffic to my page.  I'm fairly new to internet marketing and have searched the internet up and down for good advice.  The two things I have figured out is that you need good SEO practices and you need to know how to use social media to your advantage.  After all of my research I still feel like I have no idea how to optimize for search engines so I just purchased a product that has awesome reviews and it's supposed to walk me through generating traffic.  The product has a money back guarantee so if I don't like it I'll just get a refund.  I'll update again within the next few days to let you know how that goes and hopefully I have my business plan compiled by then so that I can share


These numbers should start changing shortly!  You have to spend money to make money though, right?

Spent: $27.00
Profit: $0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment