Saturday, August 3, 2013

Zazzle Business Plan - Modified

A Zazzle business plan is the best way to achieve your goals.  The reason why having a plan is a great idea is so that you know what to do step by step.  The business plan that I originally formulated was a great idea in theory, but I realized something deal breaking in my Zazzle search engine optimization journey.  No one was searching for the types of t-shirts that I had created.  I came up with my plan without doing keyword research (what a newbie mistake).  So now I am going back at it, but with different types of stores.  Here is a link to the store that I had created for my Zazzle business plan:

 http://www.zazzle.com/appareltrending

I thought this was a great idea to begin with, and it still may be down the road.  The problem is that my products are too broad and people aren't exactly searching for these types of shirts.  There are exactly 0 monthly searches for the "Throwback Thursday T-shirt" that I created.  All of the SEO in the world will still bring you very few site visitors if they aren't searching for what you have to offer.  It's all about creating something that is demanded and keyword research will show you what is demanded.  If you're new to SEO, then check out my other Search Engine Optimization post and check out the book I reviewed, it's a keeper!  I realized I have to create a store with a specific niche that targets certain keywords.  I can still implement Zazzle business plan but with specific niches and keywords.  Multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts can be set up for different stores with different niches.  I will be starting to develop new designs and stores starting tomorrow.

Thanks for following me on this journey, I'm learning so much and I hope you can learn from my mistakes along the way.  Please comment, share, and +1!

No comments:

Post a Comment